This is my advertising information [How to contact me for advertisement on my blog].

First you must create an account in Formspring
My example is what i made in my advertising information.
After you have created login to your account
Here we go...

Step 1.


Create form.

a. let's name the form advertising.

b. start with pre-built form. [there is no advertising option from the drop down, so we chose contact form]

c. click next


Step 2.

a. This is the default contact form.
b. We need to edit and delete the label on each item.

How to edit or delete [just point your mouse over the selected item then there will appear an option to do]

c. Let us follow my advertising information form [of course you can edit what you prefer].

This is what we made.


d. After you made your form Click next.

Step 3.

a. we can select template to blend with your theme.

b. in here i chose no template.

c. Click next.

Step 4.

a. This is our codes [link, embed, html and form forwarding]

b. we will use the embed.

c. copy the codes

d. paste to your post in blogger

e. save.







0 comments

Post a Comment