>> TEACHER : Why are you late?
>> BALGOBIN : Because of the sign.
>> TEACHER : What sign?
>> BALGOBIN : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go
>> Slow."
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, why are you doing your math sums
>> on the floor?
>> BALGOBIN : You told me to do it without using
>> tables!
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, how do you spell "crocodile"?
>> BALGOBIN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
>> TEACHER : No, that's wrong
>> BALGOBIN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I
>> spell it!
>>
>> TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
>> BALGOBIN : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
>> TEACHER : What are you talking about?
>> BALGOBIN : Yesterday you said it's H to O!
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, go to the map and find North
>> America.
>> BALGOBIN : Here it is!
>> TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered
>> America?
>> CLASS : Balgobin!
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, name one important thing we have
>> today that we
>> didn't have ten years ago.
>> BALGOBIN : Me!
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, why do you always get so dirty?
>> BALGOBIN : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than
>> you are.
>>
>> BALGOBIN : Dad, can you write in the dark?
>> FATHER : I think so. What do you want me to write?
>> BALGOBIN : Your name on this report card.
>>
>> TEACHER : How can you prevent diseases caused by
>> biting insects?
>> BALGOBIN : Don't bite any.
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, give me a sentence starting with
>> "I".
>> BALGOBIN : I is... TEACHER ! : No, Balgobin. Always
>> say, "I am."
>> BALGOBIN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of
>> the alphabet."
>>
>> TEACHER : "Can anybody give an example of
>> "COINCIDENCE?"
>> BALGOBIN : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on
>> the same day, same
>> time."
>>
>> TEACHER : "George Washington not only chopped down
>> his father's Cherry
>> tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know
>> why his father didn't
>> punish him?"
>> BALGOBIN : "Because George still had the axe in his
>> hand?"
>>
>> BALGOBIN : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
>> FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?
>> BALGOBIN : Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?
>>
>> TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you are
>> wearing, one is green and
>> one is blue with red spots!
>> BALGOBIN : Yes it's really strange. I've got another
>> pair just like that
>> at home.!
>>
>> TEACHER : Now, children, if I saw a man beating a
>> donkey and stopped
>> him, what virtue would I be showing?
>> BALGOBIN : Brotherly love?
>>
>> TEACHER : Now, Balgobin, tell me frankly do you say
>> prayers before
>> eating?
>> BALGOBIN : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good
>> cook.
>>
>> TEACHER : Balgobin, your composition on "My Dog" is
>> exactly the same as
>> your brother's. Did you copy his?
>> BALGOBIN : No, teacher, it's the same dog!
>>
>> TEACHER : What do you call a person who keeps on
>> talking when people are
>> no longer interested?
>> BALGOBIN : A teacher

0 comments

Post a Comment